1. Start Headlines with Numbers
- Top 15 Websites to Find Free Images For Your Content Marketing
- 21 Actionable Seo Techniques You Can Use Right Now
- 7 Ways to Make Yourself a Happier Person Everyday
- 7 Secrets,7 Proven,7 Reasons,7 Tips etc.
2. Use “How to” Headlines. They Still Work!
- How to Make Lavender Lemonade to Get Rid of Headaches and Anxiety
- How to [Blank] Even if [Common Obstacle]
- How to [Blank] Without [Common Objection}
3. Flag Common Mistakes
- 16 Copywriting Mistakes You’re Probably Making and How to Fix Them
- Are You Making These 10 Common Google Adwords Mistakes?
4. Ask Questions
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman? Read This Guide First.
- Think You Know SEO? Quiz Yourself and Find Out!
5. Use Punctuation
- It’s a simple technique to use which is especially useful for SEO.
- Place your main keywordbefore the colon or hyphen, and add you benefit headline after it.
- For example.Marketing Plan Template: Create Your First Marketing Plan in 5 Steps.
6. Be Ultra Specific
- Define what the articleis about. Remember, headlines set the expectation for the rest of the article.
- Bad Headline: Write a Song
- Good Headline : How to Compose Your First Song: Song writing 101
7. Use the 5 Ws
- These engaging, interrogative words are used to gather information. By using them in your headlines,you articles to readers the kind of information you intend to provide.
8. Pay Attention to Headline Length
- if you want your headlines to look good and prevent them from being cut off, make sure your headlines are the right length.
- Google typically displays the first 50-60 characters of a title in the search results.
9. Use an Image to Enhance Your Headline
- A good image is critical to success. It should grab the attention of the viewer and help them understand the essence of the viewer and help them understand the essence of what the article/video/course has to offer.
Get Free Stock Photos at:
10. Model the Best in The Business
Success leaves Clues.